Love the farmers market? Love the Fluff Festival? Come on out and volunteer! We would love your support.
Love Union Square? Own a business? Become a member!
Union Square Main Streets strengthens the Square and its businesses by:
• Producing events that bring neighbors and visitors into the Square and into local businesses, including the Fluff Festival, Holiday Stroll, and Farmers Market.
• Promoting the Square and its businesses through social media outreach, our biweekly newsletter with over 4,000 subscribers, ensuring that local businesses have a voice in planning and development, providing technical assistance and support to existing and new businesses, working closely with the City on logistical issues, and bringing local businesses together to work collaboratively.
Our membership fees will enable Union Square Main Streets to continue and strengthen this work by:
- Increasing attendance at current events and adding new events
- Providing technical assistance workshops and resources, expanding content and reach of our social media
- Promoting Union Square as a destination
Annual Tax-Deductible Member Fees
Community Supporters: $50
Small Businesses (5 employees or less): $125
Medium Sized Businesses (5-20 employees): $185
Larger Businesses (over 20 employees): $255
What are the benefits of USMS business membership?
- Annual feature in USMS newsletter sent to 4,000+ subscribers
Guaranteed posting on Union Square Main Streets Facebook, Instagram + Twitter accounts
$35 discount on Fluff Festival street pole banners or 10% discount on Fluff Festival vendor fees
50% discount on newsletter ads: regular price $50 / member rate $25
33% discount on business table for promotional purposes at Union Square Farmers Market (limited Saturdays available): regular price $75 / member rate $50
Inclusion in the Holiday Stroll
Inclusion with live link on the "Who We Are" Union Square Main Streets webpage
Sense of community and pride that comes with access to the Union Square Main Street network*
*cited at the March Business Meeting as the leading reason members value joining