Union Square Main Streets works collaboratively to actively support a vibrant neighborhood by preserving the character and advancing the economic strength of the Union Square business district and community.
By highlighting the artistic and ethnic strengths of the neighborhood we seek to drive commercial and economic development. We celebrate food — local and international, our own eclectic creative sensibilities, and the dense, unique fabric of our New England square that blossomed before there was such as thing as smart growth.
- Esther Hanig, Executive Director — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tiffany Leung, Program Manager — email@example.com
- Lindsay Neu, Chair – Resident
- Jessica Willis, Vice Chair – Independent Restaurant Group
- Eric Fellinger, Secretary – Resident, Transportation Planning
- Adais Souza, Treasurer — All State Insurance
- Michelle Apigian – Resident
- Ryan Habbyshaw — Loyal Supply Co.
- Mike Katz — Resident
- Patrick McCormick — Resident
- Jim McGinnis – Resident
- Zachary McWade - Resident, Gentle Giant Moving
- JT Scott – Resident, CrossFit Somerville
- Jacob Taylor – Resident
- Jessica Townsend – Resident
Ex Officio Board
- Kristi Chase, Preservation Planner, City of Somerville, Historic Preservation Commission
- Emily Hedeman, Economic Development Assistant
66-70 Union Square, Suite 204, Somerville, MA 02143 / 617-955-0080 / firstname.lastname@example.org